Главная страница Случайная страница
АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Choose the word or word combination to match the definition. 1. Trade between buyers in one country and sellers in other countries. a) domestic trade b) foreign trade c) national trade
1. Trade between buyers in one country and sellers in other countries.
2. An amount that is taken off the normal selling price of a product.
3. A group of countries that agree to trade with each other on favourable terms.
4. An amount that must be paid when particular goods are imported into a country, or something when they are exported.
5. A limit on the amount of a particular good that may be imported into a country during a given period of time.
6. A set of restrictions imposed by a government on buying and selling foreign currencies.
7. Trade between countries with few government restrictions.
8. The level of material comfort and wealth that a person or community has.
9. A situation where a country exports more goods than it imports.
10. Goods, as opposed to services, that are sold to other countries.
11. The transport of goods by sea or air.
12. An item, a service, an idea that is brought into one country from another.
13. An international organization that promotes trade in goods and services between nations.
14. The process of trying to reach an agreement through discussion.
15. An agreement, usually written and signed by those making it.
16. Something done in a society because of tradition.
17. The central bank, controlled by the United Nations, that lends money to member states.
18. The amount by which the value of a country's imports is greater than the value of its exports.
19. An arrangement between countries to follow certain rules on pricing, import duties, etc. when buying from and selling to each other.
20. A small amount of money (in addition to the normal charge) to a waiter, taxi-driver, etc. to thank him/her.