Главная страница Случайная страница
АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Complete the headings in the text with the words in the exercise above.
Results from a survey: Business travel is boring!
In the past, business travel was cool and exciting. But interviews with 1,600 travellers show modern travel is stressful and boring.
1. ______________. Nowadays, this rarely happens. Most modern travellers expect to be late. The problem starts at check-in.There are long queuesat passport control and the gate.Then, if the planes aren’t late, they can often be cancelled.
2. _______________. Everyone agrees this is important, but the rules for bags and hand luggageare making journeys longer.
3. ________________. 47% don’t get proper sleep. Business class helps, and the difference between the window and aisle seat can improve a journey, but more and more companies are saving money and choosing economy class for their employees.
4. ________________. The successful business trip includes high-speed connections to the Internet at the airport terminal and hotel.
Match the words in bold in the text above to these definitions.
1. Show your ticket and passport here and get your boarding card check-in.
2. Get on the plane here _______.
3. Show your passport here ________.
4. Two types of ticket _________, ________.
5. Pack this and carry it onto the plane _____.
6. Pack these and check them in _________.
7. Building where you arrive and leave ____.
8. Lines of people ________.
9. When the plane doesn’t go ________.
10. Two places to sit on the plane _____, ______.
Discuss these questions.
1. What type of ticket or seat do you usually buy?
2. What was your worst journey? Give reasons (delays, queues, etc.).
9 (14). Listening. Listen to the conversation at the check-in desk and look at the departure board. What is the flight number and destination?