Главная страница Случайная страница
Match the words with the correct picture.
To fly, road, to be sea-sick, traffic jam, station, carriage, to fasten belts, ferry, to be air-sick, to drive, ocean, to land, compartment, to take off, to sail, flight, gate, platform, port, on board the ship, sea journey, petrol, railway, driver.
Complete the sentences with some of the words above.
1. Passengers must go to ___________ 17 for the 14:15 ________ to Lisbon.
2. The train at _______ 6 stops at all stations to Cambridge. Passengers for Stansted should sit in the _________ at the back of the train.
3. Remember that in the UK you must ______ on the left side of the road.
4. We waited at the port for three hours, but the _________ to France couldn’t________ because of the bad weather.
5. Reading. When you travel by plane, which of these is most important to you? Number them 1 to 4 (1 = important, 4 = not important).
1. Fast internet access.
2. Comfortable seating.
3. No delays.