Главная страница Случайная страница
АвтомобилиАстрономияБиологияГеографияДом и садДругие языкиДругоеИнформатикаИсторияКультураЛитератураЛогикаМатематикаМедицинаМеталлургияМеханикаОбразованиеОхрана трудаПедагогикаПолитикаПравоПсихологияРелигияРиторикаСоциологияСпортСтроительствоТехнологияТуризмФизикаФилософияФинансыХимияЧерчениеЭкологияЭкономикаЭлектроника
Should any circumstances preventing the complete or partial fulfillment by either party of the obligations-under this Contract, arise, namely: fire, acts of elements, wars, military operations of any character, blockades, prohibition of import or export, or any other contingencies beyond the parties control the time stipulated for the fulfillment of the obligations shall be extended for a period equal to that during which such circumstances will remain in force.
If the above circumstances continue to be in force for more that 3 months, each party shall have the right to refuse any further fulfillment of the obligations under this Contract and in such case neither of the parties shall have the right to make a demand upon the other party for compensation for any possible losses.
Each party shall advise the other party as regards the beginning and the cessation of these circumstances.
Certificates issued by a respective Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Sellers' or the Buyers' country shall be a sufficient proof of such circumstances and their duration.
All disputes or differences which may arise out of the present Contract and/or in connection herewith are to be referred for settlement without recourse to the courts of law. To the Foreign Trade Arbitration Commission at the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Moscow in accordance with the Rules of Procedure of the said Commission, the awards of which are final and binding upon both parties.
All expenses, taxes, customs and other dues connected with the conclusion of the present Contract levied on the territory of the Sellers' country are born by the Sellers, and those levied on the territory of the Buyers' country and transit territory are born by the Buyers.
The Buyers are to secure for their account all import licenses and permissions required for the importation of the goods sold from Russia to the country of destination. The legal title to the goods as well as risks of any eventual loss or damage to the goods will pass from the Sellers to the Buyers from the moment of delivery of the goods to a transport agency in the Sellers country.
Neither party of this Contract shall have the right to assign to any third party their rights and obligations under this Contract without the written consent of the other party.
КОНТРОЛЬНОЕ ЗАДАНИЕ № 1
I. Перепишите и письменно переведите предложения на русский язык. Подчеркните в каждом из них глагол-сказуемое и определите его в видо-временную форму и залог.
1. We have carefully studied your materials and decided to accept your proposal.
2. Some trade barriers will always exist.
3. The seller paid for transportation and insurance of goods.
4. He had shown his office before the party began.
5. Japanese videocassette recorder was paid for-in German marks.
6. Shipping date for ten screen protectors will be advertised in High Life Magazine.
7. A new invoice is paid immediately.
II. Перепишите и письменно переведите предложения на русский язык. Подчеркните Participle I, II и укажите, является ли оно определением, обстоятельством или составной частью глагола-сказуемого.
1. The chairman of the supplying company denied all the allegations.
2. This diagram gives the key figures relating to the bank performance in 2000.
3. Interest received amounted to 615 million pounds.
4. A very large loan was made to one borrower by a group of banks headed by one lead bank.
5. We are informing you that the payee has left the city.
III. Перепишите и письменно переведите предложения на русский язык. В каждом из них подчеркните модальный глагол или его эквивалент.
1. Any letter of guarantee must bear an authorized signature.
2. Please, confirm to us in which currency we may effect the payment.
3. The shareholders of a limited company are to elect a Board of Directors.
4. You might print the names of all partners on the stationary partnership.
5. They could inform the enterprise about a keener price in respect of future supplies.
6. Legislation can prohibit the monopoly detrimental to the customers.
7. The workers had to label all the goods supplied.
IV. Прочтите и письменно переведите текст.